01 March 2009

The Couple's Cabin

Many single people here on the ship joke that they want to find someone to marry so they can move into a couple's cabin. Although not the best reason to get married :) the cabin you have as a married couple is definitely a plus.

For two people, there is a double bed, two closets, small kitchenette, a computer desk with shelves, a sofa and a small bathroom. Most single cabins have 4-6 people living in the same amount of space. Looking at the space I have now, I wonder how I lived in a space a third of the size with half a closet and a bunkmate for over a year. The grace of God is an amazing thing! -- Of course, I had great bunkmates then too :) Thank you for putting up with me Shayla and Joanna!
Anyhow thought everyone might like to see some pictures of our first 'home'. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brian B said...

Nice cabin. I am sure you have all the extra "techie" stuff too.

Brian